These surveys prove why Singapore is one of thriving business hubs in the world.)
Singapore has become one of the top global business hubs, thanks to its business friendly policies, technology, strategic routes and skilled workforce. The country has been within the top three positions in the global business and tech surveys given below.
- Ranks 3rd in UNe-Government Readiness Index.
- Ranks 2nd Out of 144 nation in the Global Information Technology Report 2014 by the World Economic Forum.
- Ranks 1st out of 139 nations in Networked Readiness Index.
- Ranks 1st in Business Environment Rankings (BER) 2014-2018, The Economist Intelligence Unit.
- Ranks 1st Global Innovation Index 2018 for best global innovation.
- Ranks 1st in human capital on the basis of skills, health and knowledge in Human Capital Index 2018, World Bank.
- Ranks 1st in Asia in for supportive governance and enforcement of rule of law.
- Ranks 2nd in the world for the best place to do business by the World Bank.
- Ranks 2nd as the most competitive economy in the world in a Global Competitiveness Report 2018, World Economic Forum.
- Ranks 2nd in Asia and 7 in the world for an effective logistics supply chain performance in a report by Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, World Bank.
- Ranks 2nd in the world for best labour/employer relations in Global Competitiveness Report 2018, World Economic Forum.
- Ranks 3rd in the world for effective Intellectual Property protection as found by the Global Competitiveness Report 2018, World Economic Forum.
- Ranks 3rd in the world for the most motivated employees in a survey by IMD World Competitiveness Yearbook 2018.
- Ranks 6th in the world for least corrupt economy in a study by Corruption Perceptions Index 2017, Transparency International.
These ranking tells about the ideal business environment and sophisticated technology as well in Singapore. No wonder that why big companies have set up their operation in the Lion City.